Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Meta-Switch Weight Loss System In Action | How I Am Feeling One Week In

So tomorrow (Sunday September 14th) will make one full week that I have been on the Meta-Switch Weight Loss Program.

I fought my urge to get on the scale today, but I will get on tomorrow!  Don't worry I will post my progress and make a new video.

Yesterday (September 13th) I cooked pasta, salmond, and fresh bread for dinner (I had company over) new guy I am dating and wanted to impress with my cooking skills.  Mission accomplished-- he was quite smitten with my cooking as evident in his happy plate (that means an empty plate).

And even though I served myself about half of what I gave him, I was unable to finish it!  I made myself finish the fish and left the pasta for the trash can grave yard.

I didn't even want to finish the wine I had.  It was very empowering to see myself just not that interested in my food!

Instead I really enjoyed the company I had and we watched a movie and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

I think that yesterday was really the first time I have had that particular experience and I am GRATEFUL for it.  I have been a slave to my own gluttonous ways for far too long.

Today I returned to the gym for the first time since I started taking the Meta-Switch Weight Loss System.  I also had a Max APT and Max Infuze cocktail during my workout.

I did a little cardio and leg workout.  Here is what I did. . .

Treadmill and Squat Curcuit:

6 minutes on the treadmill (with incline and power walking pace)
*for me this was a speed of 4.0 with a 2% incline that I increase as I went on. . .

Pause the treadmill hop off and do 20 wieghted squats (with dumbbells or a bar) as quickly as you can but DON'T sacrifice form
*for me I used the 30 lb bar which I put behind my neck and did a nice and deep squat

I did 5 evolutions of this totaling 100 weighted squats and 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Then I super-setted:

5 sets x 20 reps for 100 reps of each
Leg Curls
Leg Extensions  

5 sets x 20 reps for 100 reps of each
Box Jumps
Stiff Legged Dead Lift

I sipped the Max APT and Infuze mix through out the workout.

http://428106.max4u.com/max4u/pages/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:com.max.web.page.CartPage&enrollType=PREFERRED 


I am sure that it helped me with my energy as having not been in the gym for such a stint would have made that workout extremely hard to get through but while I was smoked-- I wasn't out of it.  I went down to the sauna and enjoyed a little heat bath for 15 minutes before heading home.

I have to say that so far it has been a GREAT MAX day!  And it is NOT even over yet!


Wanna Get Started With Me On Meta-Switch Weight Loss System?

Become a preferred customer of Max International and get the BEST pricing available on the Meta-Switch Weight Loss System.  Just click this LINK or call (571-989-1188) or email me and I will walk you through it.

How Much Does Meta-Switch Weight Loss System Cost?

The following packs are currently available:

Fit Kit--a Savings of $93
Cost: $495.00
CV : 430

The Fit Kit includes a 90-day supply of Max's new Weight Loss products and marketing tools to help you make the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
Fit Kit Includes:

3 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
6 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)

Fit Kit Plus--a savings of $276 (this is for someone wanting to resell to friends and family)

Cost: $999.00
CV: 870

The Fit Kit Plus includes a 6 months' supply of Max's new Weight Loss products and marketing tools to help you and your friends and family make the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
The Fit Kit Plus includes:

6 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
12 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)
25 - Weight Loss Brochures
25 - Glutathione Brochures

Personal Fit Kit--a savings of $40
Cost: $165.00
CV: 150

The Personal Fit Kit includes a 1 month's supply of Max's new Weight Loss products to help you start the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
The Personal Fit Kit includes:

1 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
2 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)

Do I have to Buy the Max Infuze and APT for the Meta-Switch Weight Loss System to work?

Nope, but they are great products to aid you in starting your new healthy lifestyle.  Ask me about selling 3 to get yours FREE.99!!!! Preferred Customer Link

Check Out My Other Blog:
How Fiber Helps You Lose Weight












I want to hear from you!

Shop Now: www.Max.com/428106


FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MAXWITHKRISTIE
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/KristieNHoward
EMAIL: MAXWITHKRISTIE@GMAIL.COM
BLOG: http://metaswitch.blogspot.com/
Information Page: http://tackk.com/maxweightloss
G-VOICE: 571-989-1188

SEARCH TERMS: Search Terms: Max Weight Loss System, Meta Switch, Max International, Metabolic Enhancer, Slimming Bar, Switch, Riboceine, AMPK, fiber, lose weight, weight watchers, Jenny Craig, P-90X, skinny bitch, fat burning, how to lose weight, lap ban, weight loss surgery, bariatric surgery, lipo-suction, weight loss pills


My You Tube Videos
http://youtu.be/te2KNFx1TZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWI3frFmBtg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNcMv15csY8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntceQdqBvg
http://metaswitch.blogspot.com/2013/09/meta-switch-weight-loss-system-from-max.html


1 comment:

  1. This really is such a wonderful resource that youre offering and you give it away for free. I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of delivering a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!My Health Beauty Concerns

    ReplyDelete