Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Meta-Switch Weight Loss System Melt Down| 6 lbs Gone In One Week

So I am absolutely BLOWN away from the results I am getting with the Meta-Switch Weight Loss System.  I started out at 170.2 lbs on September 8th. 

Seeing the 170's on the scale was troubling!  Considering that in 2011 I lost nearing 50 pounds and competed in 3 body building figure shows and placed in all three (toot, toot).

I don't ever wanna get out of control of my weight again and until this Meta-Switch program I felt that is exactly were I was headed.

So as you can see above I was at 170.2 pounds at the start of my self imposed challenge.  In just 3 days I was down to 167.0 pounds.  And as of right now (only 7 days later) I have dropped another 2.2 pounds.
Meta-Switch Weight Loss System EASY PEASY!  Nough Said!

So I know that you are just dying to know what in the H-E-double hockey sticks I am doing to get such fast results, right?

Well I am sorry to disappoint you with lack luster news. . .

No I didn't STARVE. . .
No I didn't do MASSIVE cardio sessions. . .
No I didn't drink broth for days. . .

 All I did was add the Meta-Switch Weight Loss System to my life.

What does that mean?

Well, in the morning before breakfast I swallow 2 Switch Capsules with a big glass of water.

Then I have my breakfast.

Midway between breakfast and lunch I have half a Curb Slimming bar with another big glass of water.

30 minutes before I want lunch I have 2 Switch capsules with water. . .  Yes, you guessed it, then I have lunch.  Wanna guess what's next?  The other half of the Curb Slimming Bar, and then 2 more Switch capsules 30 minutes before dinner.

Water and Repeat-- I like to call it!

Wanna Get Started Today With Meta-Switch Weight Loss System?  

You will need to become a preferred customer or Max International Associate

Whats the difference?
Preferred customers get discounted pricing.
Associates are able to sell the product an earn a commission for doing so (it is a business opportunity)

Becoming a Preferred Customer is FREE:

You will need my Max Asscociate Number: 428106 (Kristie Howard)
Enroll online: www.Max.com/428106

OR

Just Connect With Me and I will do it for you:

571-989-1188 
http://tackk.com/maxweightloss
MaxWithKristie@Gmail.com 


FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MAXWITHKRISTIE







The following packs are currently available for presale with an estimated ship date of October 18, 2013:



 
Personal Fit Kit--a savings of $43
Cost: $170.00
CV: 149

The Personal Fit Kit includes a 1 month's supply of Max's new Weight Loss products to help you start the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
The Personal Fit Kit includes:

1 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
2 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)  


Fit Kit--a Savings of $140
Cost: $499.00
CV : 439

The Fit Kit includes a 90-day supply of Max's new Weight Loss products and marketing tools to help you make the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
Fit Kit Includes:

3 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
6 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)

Fit Kit Plus--a savings of $320
Cost: $975.00
CV: 858

The Fit Kit Plus includes a 6 months' supply of Max's new Weight Loss products and marketing tools to help you and your friends and family make the switch to a healthier lifestyle.
The Fit Kit Plus includes:

6 - Metabolic Enhancer Supplement (30 day)
12 - Slimming Bars (15 count in each box)
25 - Weight Loss Brochures
25 - Glutathione Brochures






I want to hear from you!


FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/MAXWITHKRISTIE
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/KristieNHoward
EMAIL: MAXWITHKRISTIE@GMAIL.COM
G-VOICE: 571-989-1188
Videos about meta-switch